the 8th Greenbuilding Brazil?
• The event is inserted into the largest global market transformation platform;
• Green buildings in Brazil already represent 10% of the national construction GDP (source: E&Y Study);
• In a ranking of 150 countries, Brazil is among the TOP 4 in number of certified and registered projects in LEED;
• Technical sessions with unique and innovative content;
• Several opportunities: scope of the movement, including corporate, commercial, industrial and residential sectors, whether for new or existing enterprises.
• Concurrent event with High Design – Home & Office Exhibition. The partnership between these two products will create a stronger and more comprehensive meeting for architecture, construction and design sectors, where Greenbuilding Brazil will focus on sustainability within these segments.