KEYNOTE SPEAKER OF THE 2017 EDITION CONFIRMED!
RICK FEDRIZZI, Chairman and CEO, IWBI
In November 2016, global environmental business leader Rick Fedrizzi became president and CEO of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), a non-profit corporation that promotes buildings that put human health and well-being as the focus of its Projects and operations. IWBI manages the WELL Building Standard, an evidence-based system for measuring, certifying, and monitoring the performance of building characteristics that affect health and well-being. Rick is also founding president of the U.Green Building Council (USGBC) and former CEO of USGBC and Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI), non-profit organizations promoting high-performance buildings and communities. During his tenure, LEED has become the most widely used green building classification system in the world.
Rick co-founded the USGBC while serving as director of environmental marketing for UTC’s Carrier Corporation, where he served for more than 25 years. Born in Syracuse, N.Y., with an MBA from Syracuse U., he serves on various boards and advisory boards, including the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health; View, Inc., Energy Focus and Global Green. His book Greenthink: How Profit Can Save the Planet has won a prestigious EPPY Award for Public Affairs in 2015.
Other important confirmed attendances:
• Filemon Posse, Diretor de Obra e Construção do Grupo Renner
• Omar Rodrigues, Gerente de Sustentabilidade do Grupo Boticário
• Sergio Crema, Presidente do Sinduscon PR
• José Guilherme Barbosa Ribeiro, Diretor Superintendente, SEBRAE MT
• Claudio Carvalho, Presidente da Construtora NewInc
• Siegbert Zanettini, Sócio, Zanettini Arquitetura
• Eduardo Eleutério, Presidente do Conselho de Administração do GBC Brasil e Diretor Executivo da Isover Saint Gobain
• Rosana Correa, Sócia Proprietária da Casa do Futuro e Membro do Comitê Técnico Diretivo do GBC Brasil
• Kimberly Lewis, Senior Vice President USGBC
• Thassanee Wanick, Diplomata e Fundadora do GBC Brasil
• Felipe Faria, Diretor Executivo do GBC Brasil e Presidente do Comitê dos GBCs das Américas do World GBC